Friday, October 10, 2008

Karaoke Songs

Well, ever since Eddie's birthday we play SingStar on the PS3 atleast once a week. Emma more often! But I've discovered that it is fun to Karaoke. So I have put together a playlist of my favorite songs to sing. My all time favorites are "Total Eclipse of the Heart -Bonnie Tyler" by myself, "Time after Time -Cindy Lauper" with Emma, and "It's Tricky - RunDMC" with Eddie. The playlist is here on my blog, and if you are reading this from my actual blog then you are probably already listening to it! Enjoy it for what it's worth. =) Be warned there are some country songs!!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hey Kelly, Yes, my father-in-law still sells insurance, I'm not sure if he's licensed in WA, but I'm sure you could figure something out with him since you have family in Utah...you could use their address or something if needed. And I think some policies aren't available in Utah that would be outside Utah. I know he's licensed in AZ, CO, WY so yeah. Give him a call--801-636-5056, his name is Van.