Monday, June 30, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Party


Emma wanted to have her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's this year! After having to reschedule it, I feared that no one could come, but luckily I learned that Emma didn't care who eventually came. She had a lot of fun playing the games, riding all the rides, and dancing infront of the movie camera that put her up on the wall of TV's.

We all had a good time! Leora used atleast 20 tokens riding the school bus, which is 1 token per ride. Leora was really good at a game that you punch ducks over to earn tickets, which when I tried it I did horribly. Eddie went around helping Emma win lots of tickets. They ended up with over 1000 tickets to use toward prizes.

It was a really fun day for all of us. Eddie even had a good time, although he might not admit it. Emma already wants to go back again. It will have to wait until I can get the tune of "Where a kid can be a kid!" out of my head though. I heard it sung atleast 100 times while we were there.













4 comments:

Leilani Bascom said...

Fun! What prizes did Emma (and Eddie) get with the 1000 tickets?! I love that Leora kept riding the school bus =)

Kaybee said...

Emma was nice and split her tickets with Leora so they both got ceramic statues that came with paints to paint them. They had fun painting them together. Leora's is already broken of course.

Alysha said...

Hello Kelly!
I came across your blog through Shannon's blog. It's so good to see pics of your adorable family. Hope all is well.

Lindsay said...

It sounds like so much fun! I'm sad that we missed it!