Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Garbage Man Song!

Well, Emma announced to me yesterday evening that she had a funny song she wanted to sing for me. Her songs are normally pretty funny anyway because she makes them up all the time. However, this one had Eddie and I laughing a lot. Her song started out "I argued with the Garbage man down in the southwest!" She just kept repeating that phrase over and over in different tunes. We asked her how she came up with the words for her song and replied, "Well, I was talking to the garbage man at my school today and he was nice. Garbage man sounds good with southwest. The words just came to me and I sang my song to my friends at school." What a funny girl!

1 comment:

Leilani Bascom said...

I love Emma's creative mind - she was playing the piano and making up a song today and I was really impressed!