Friday, February 20, 2009

What we've been up to?

I haven't posted stuff for a while about what we are up to so here is a hodgepodge of things.


My brother Erik left on his mission to Albuquerque, NM. We went out to Utah for his farewell. Leora took this picture of him!


I got to see my sisters. It was great being all together again.


This is how Leora and I get around the airport! We get a lot of laughs, but hey I don't have to hear her complain about walking or wanting to be carried and she enjoys the ride!


It is getting harder now that she is getting bigger so it may not last much longer. Her feet drag on the ground now, which is rough on her shoes.


Emma has now lost 5 teeth! Her smile is pretty funny these days! Her big teeth don't fit her small mouth, and her new teeth are coming in very slowly.


Leora wanted to ride the motorcycle arcade game while we were waiting for a lane at the bowling alley. I think Leora has a bit of Eddie in her!


Emma asked if she could take cooking lessons. I told her that we didn't need to pay someone to teach her how to cook. I said "My mom taught me and her mom taught her, so I can teach you how to cook." This is Emma's first creation! She made a cake for Valentine's Day. She decorated it herself and was very proud of it!


So Molly is getting old! This day her back hip was obviously causing her a lot of problem. I was sad that she might not be around much longer. Molly now takes Glucosamine/Chondroitin tablets everyday for her joints. They are really helping.

6 comments:

Jenette said...

I love the new background. It looks great...

Leora is a great photographer! She can come take my picture anytime ;)

Leilani Bascom said...

Laughing...I didn't know that's how you and Leora got around at the airport! I love that our family was together last month...we are awesome :) Emma's cake looks perfect

Kaybee said...

I got bored of my other background and needed a change! I changed it probably 10 times before deciding on this one. We'll see how long this one lasts.

emily said...

well since you posted a million different things i have about as many comments. :) i told mason emma lost 5 teeth, his response - whoa (i don't know how to spell that, ha). and i'll have to keep that airport idea in mind - great thinking. and poor sweet molly, hope her joints keep doing ok. and wow, lindsey's hair is really long! i'm sure it has just been a while since i saw her - but it's really cute. ok. i think that's all i got. haha.

Lindsay said...

Nice post . . . cute pictures. I stole one :)

Shannon Abbott said...

Thats so sad that Molly is having problems. Tell Emma that her cake looks amazing : )