Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bascompalooza 2009

May 7th to 9th was a Bascom ladies reunion in Seattle! My sisters Steffinie (from Houston,TX) and Leilani (from Boston, MA) flew to Seattle so we could spend some sister time together. Coinsidently my Dad was also in town on business for some of the days so we all went to dinner one night. We had a sleepover at my house one night when Eddie was out of town in Salt Lake. It was complete with ice cream sandwiches, singing and dancing along with ABBA, and watching chick flicks. We of course slept in the next morning, true to being a bascom lady. We walked around Seattle the next day (followed the pigs to Pike's Market) and had fish and chips at Alki beach. I love my sisters!!!!!!!


Me, Dad, Steffinie, Lindsay, and Leilani (with Little Leora)



2 comments:

Jenette said...

What fun! I also love the Little Posers ;)

Leilani Bascom said...

Yeah, Bascom's are rad.