Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why aren't you here already?

I am so ready for this school year to be over! I crave the lazy summer mornings where I can sleep in and not be thinking about everything having to do with the daily school routine. Unfortunately it is too early for me to be wishing for it. Since we had so much stupid snow this winter Emma's last day of school isn't until June 23rd. JUNE 23RD PEOPLE!!!!!!! That's an entire month away. Right now that month seems so long. I keep finding myself wanting to just let Emma sleep in and miss school. I know, shame on me. I need to do better!

3 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Hey, i have walked in those exact shoes when my kids were little!! no shame for you!

girlfriday said...

don't even get me started...

Kaybee said...

Do I know you girlfriday? Sorry, I can't tell w/o a picture! :)