Thursday, July 30, 2009

to the next 10 years!

Eddie and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on July 17th. We spent a full week together without children, thanks to my mom. It was a fabulous week, and one that was much needed for both of us. We spent most of the time doing whatever we wanted to, where ever we want to be at the moment. The freedom of not having to plan ahead with children. We loved it. We spent a few days camping out on the boat. We anchored off of Hope Island one night and Squaxin Island another. The rest of the time we cruised around the south puget sound area, docking whenever we wanted to go ashore to sightsee. Here are some photos:

2 comments:

Jenette said...

I love all the pictures...but I think my favs are the one of your feet and the ones which you wrote in the sand--so cute!

Leilani Bascom said...

I love that you went out on the boat for a week!!!!!!!!!! You got some great photos! Love you two.