Monday, August 10, 2009

Do blondes have more fun?

So anyone who really knows me knows that I get bored with my hair often, so I change it. I finally took the plunge and went blonde. I've never done blonde before because it is higher maintenance than other colors, plus I guess I didn't think it would look good. I've been doing highlights for a few months and really liked them, so decided to take the plunge. I actually really like it. It did take a few days to recognize myself in the mirror. These pictures are courtesy of Leora, my little photographer.



3 comments:

Leilani Bascom said...

You look adorable! Plus your tan!

Kaybee said...

It's hard to compete tans with Eddie. I don't stand a chance really.

Andy & Steffinie Hardy said...

I love the blond, I am sure Eddie loves it too!!!!